Federal small and disadvantaged businesses are an economic engine of growth for the Nation. The mission of our Federal Small & Disadvantaged Business Program is to develop and sustain long-term relationships with our emerging and existing business partners, to build and maintain mutually beneficial relationships, and to execute quality projects together. We recognize that small businesses bring tremendous energy, entrepreneurial drive, and specialized technical expertise to our partnership. Together, we can build and sustain long term client relationships.
Stantec is committed to doing business with companies of all sizes and backgrounds. Our Supplier Diversity Team focuses on working with diverse suppliers. If you are a small or diverse business seeking to do business with Stantec, please complete the form to the left to be added to our list or to update your company's supplier profile.
Helpful Links & Information
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Centers
- U.S. Small Business Administration
- Department of the Army, Office of Small Business Programs
- HQ'S USACE, Office of Small Business Programs
- Department of the Navy, Office of Small Business Programs
- NAVFAC, Office of Small Business Programs
- U.S. Air Force Small Business
- U.S. Department of Defense, Office of Small Business Programs
- NASA, Office of Small Business Programs
- Department of Homeland Security, Small Business Assistance
- U.S. Department of the Interior, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs, Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization