- Length: 4 hours
This online course aims to help you become a better and safer driver by providing you with the knowledge you need to help prevent collisions. Drivers will be able to reflect on their current driving habits to identify behaviors that make you a defensive driver and recognize behaviors that you should avoid. This online course is a result of a partnership between Stantec and the Canada Safety Council. It provides you with an opportunity to learn about the following topics:
- What is involved in driving defensively?
- How driver attitude impacts driving performance
- What aspects of the road require attention?
- What it takes to prevent collisions
- How to properly maintain a vehicle
- How to drive in different weather conditions, and
- How to reduce the environmental impact of driving
Green Defensive Driving Course was developed in partnership with the Canada Safety Council.
Disponible en français.