The Stantec Design Quarterly tells stories that showcase thoughtful, forward-looking approaches to design that build community. In this issue:
ISSUE 20: RETHINK
Exploring new angles
Sometimes the best ideas come when take a second look. New vantage points offer us new solutions if we’re open to them. In this issue, we look at how designers are taking a step back and rethinking their approaches.
In this issue:
- Edge computing offers advantages over the cloud.
- Seeing the airport as a brand ambassador
- Office design through the lens of user experience
- Learning from the small-scale places we love
- Care team spaces could reduce burnout.
- What is regenerative design?
To receive new issues of the Design Quarterly in your email inbox, click here.