Stantec Aotearoa New Zealand is committed to making a positive impact. We recognise the importance of raising awareness about climate and biodiversity emergencies, alongside contributing positively to society, and averting climate breakdown through our projects.
Our teams are committed to designing sustainable, resilient communities, mitigating the effects of climate change, helping biodiversity, and supporting the transition to a carbon-neutral economy.
Our designs contribute to equity in society, delivering social value by building better places and communities—improving the lives of those who live, work and study in them.
Together, we will champion a creative, technology-forward, collaborative approach to tackling climate change throughout our operations, project work, and our industry.
We care about the environment in which we live and workWe recognise the impact we can have as a product of what we do, through our corporate actions, the projects and solutions we deliver, and through our thought leadership. Our aim is to fully integrate low carbon thinking and management throughout our business, and to drive continuous improvement and innovation over the longer term. We are continually challenging how we can create better solutions with enhanced environmental benefits, that align with project, client, and community outcomes.
Stantec is working to:
- Deliver climate-resilient built environment projects and developments.
- Make renewable energy and related infrastructure feasible and equitable.
- Conserve water, protect sources from pollution and reduce waste.
- Advance the science of wastewater treatment.
- Consider emerging trends to deliver sustainable communities including wellbeing, living small, autonomous vehicles, and small-scale agriculture.
- Design and employ innovative technologies.
- Reduce carbon through design and engineering solutions.
- Guide clients to deliver the energy transition and incorporate renewable technologies.
Senior Climate Change and Sustainability Advisor
Team Leader, Transport, Dunedin / Senior Principal, Transport Planner
Technical Director, Environmental & Public Health
Practice Leader, Flood Risk Management
Principal Modeller/Practice Lead, Network Planning
Senior Data and Automations Specialist
Senior Principal Landscape Architect/Urban Design
We're better together
Become a client
Partner with us today to change how tomorrow looks. You’re exactly what’s needed to help us make it happen in your community.Contact Us
Design your career
Work with passionate people who are experts in their field. Our teams love what they do and are driven by how their work makes an impact on the communities they serve.Join the Team