Description: Stantec GenerationAV™ has developed the AV Deployment Playbook by drawing on years of AV program management experience. The Playbook’s six-phase methodology guides practitioners from the early stages of concept planning through monitoring and evaluating an operation. This learning module summarizes the AV Deployment Playbook process and provides best practices and case studies to reinforce learning objectives.
- Describe Playbook phases and their intent
- Identify activities that take place in a given phase
- Recall activity dependencies between phases
- Use Playbook phase content to guide scope of work development
- Identify relevant AV program stakeholders
Presenter: Jonathan Garrett